PirkkalaCan I have a wooden floor in the kitchenAnti-rust maintenance coating anti-rust oil

709HP180518493   ·  2024-04-25 02:47:16   ·   Building materials

Wear resistance wear resistance Grade TThe surface of SPC floor has a special transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high technology,PirkkalaLaminate flooring brand ranking, and its wear-resistant revolution can reach more than revolutions.Among the traditional ground materials, the wear-resistant laminate floor has only - revolutions.The name SPC floor is easy to cause people&#;s misunderstanding. SPC floor is one of the categories of PVC floor. When you think of PVC floor, you think more of plastic. Many people will confuse PVC floor with PVC pipe. Plastic contains toxic substances and is harmful to human body.Pirkkala,First, it is easy to clean.Fourth, it is mainly the veneer thickness (decorative board thickness). The multi-layer solid wood floor has ,-, and the new three-layer solid wood floor has , to ,When asked about the service life and wear resistance of SPC floor in the message area of the message board, it is often mentioned to take out artifact such as fruit knife or key and scratch on the surface of SPC floor. If there are scratches, they are classified as non wear resistance.In fact, the national wear resistance test of PVC latch floor is not simply to scratch on the surface with artifact, but to grind and polish the floor with thick bottom circular stone roller under the condition of kg charging. After how many revolutions of rotation and polishing, the wear-resistant layer on the floor surface is damaged and exposed to the speed of rural grass-roots.The rotational speed of this connection point is an index value considering the wear resistance of PVC latch floor.For example, the minimum speed of national composite floor is rpm.Therefore, the wear resistance of PVC latch floor is professionally measured by the national testing center.Good flooring should choose good materials, good materials should be natural high and moderate density.Some people think that the higher the density of wood-based panel, the better. In fact, its water absorption and expansion rate is also high, which is easy to cause size change and lead to floor deformation.Secondly, we should rely on advanced flooring production lines and equipment and rigorous technology to produce first-class flooring.Judging the quality of the floor can also be measured from the quality inspection certificate and other honorary certificates such as 'national quality inspection free products', 'ISO quality system certification', 'ISO environmental system certification', because the acquisition of these honors must refine the results of an enterprise&#;s operation.The application and marketing promotion of PVC latch floor in China has a history of ten years. From the early stage,PirkkalaAdvantages and disadvantages of laminate flooring, it has entered institutions and institutions such as colleges and universities, hospitals and outpatient departments in China, mainly LVT latch floor (thin thickness, the key is mm) and WPC latch floor (ordinary thin thickness: mm, mm). SPC floor is a new product in recent five years. Most LVT / WPC are made of steam pressure,Customized delivery time up to days.However, SPC floor can be formed by integrated extrusion process, and the delivery time can be shortened several times.

PirkkalaCan I have a wooden floor in the kitchenAnti-rust maintenance coating anti-rust oil

WPC wood flooring is amazing in touch.It&#;s thick, so you&#;ll feel comfortable under your feet.Great stability.When you walk on the floor, so the floor will remain warm in the cold season. Check the flatness and damage of the self leveling ground.At the same time, for those who pursue value, SPC fine floor is also a good choice.The price of this floor is reasonable but fashionable.The best choice.Finance Department,Generally, the thickness of composite floor is about cm. From the height of the building, I don&#;t think this is its advantage!what?After all, the gap of cm is very small.Men&#;s long-term inhalation will cause men&#;s abnormal sperm and death.First, the scope of application is small. Main performance.

SPC floor has special anti-skid property. The more it meets water,PirkkalaWood waterproofing, the more astringent it is. Even if you wear running shoes with nails, you won&#;t leave scratches on the floor.Quality assurance, solid wood composite floors mostly use adhesives with low formaldehyde emission, and good environmental protection effect. A week later, the floor sinks, the water turns yellow and black, and the water contains a lot of impurities.Pirkkala, Pay attention to the size. SPC floor surface will not have holes and water seepage;There will be no seams after splicing. After being stained wipe it gently with a rag to clean it easily, leaving no marks that are difficult to remove, and there is no need to maintain it with special maintenance products. What does the real wood floor look like?

5 Replies   |  until 2024-04-25 02:47:16 | 27 Views

Lahuo Network Technology Co., Ltd. 2024-04-25 10:27:23 support  0 | be opposed to  0

The delivery speed is very fast, give your company a thumbs up

Golden Backed Special Vehicle Manufacturing Company 2024-04-25 09:59:03 support  0 | be opposed to  0

It's worthy of praise, really good, PirkkalaCan I have a wooden floor in the kitchen I like it very much.

Reinforcement works 2024-04-25 10:13:37 support  0 | be opposed to  0

Good seller, PirkkalaCan I have a wooden floor in the kitchen things are very good. Come back in the future. You can buy with confidence.

railway equipment 2024-04-25 11:29:09 support  0 | be opposed to  0

PirkkalaCan I have a wooden floor in the kitchenVery good, very supportive, very good quality, exactly the same as described by the seller, and the price is cheap

Steel mill special wiper and water board microcomputer 2024-04-25 11:24:23 support  0 | be opposed to  0

PirkkalaCan I have a wooden floor in the kitchenHow much is it and how can I sell it?