KatowitzOutdoor hydraulic lifting platformVisualization technology

237HP184976196   ·  2024-03-26 01:49:49   ·   Machinery and industry equipment

Before the lift operation, the person in charge of the work should explain the technical and safety aspects to the operator. The website content should include: the content and requirements of the work website; Safety precautions and danger points; Personnel division of labor and scope of responsibility.The elevator adopts high-strength and high-quality materials, which have the advantages of beautiful appearance small volume, light weight, stable lifting, safety and reliability. Its appearance allows for high lifting capacity in extremely small spaces. The column lifting system has the characteristics of large load capacity, strong stability, large platform area, and convenient implementation. There are many applications for mobile elevators, so we must enhance the safety awareness of using aluminum alloy elevators. Below, let me tell you some precautions.Katowitz,According to performance, it can be divided into: a new generation of products designed for mobile elevators, using new aluminum alloy profiles. Due to the high strength of the profilesSpare parts are intact and of the same model. Items such as valves and seals should be placed in dry and dust-free packaging. When the maintenance of hydraulic elevators requires entry into the interior of the platform for work, the working surface of the elevator must be fixed or supported firmly by a crane or other equipment after the elevator is lifted before entering the interior of the living platform for work. Before the maintenance of the hydraulic aluminum alloy elevator starts, the tools used must be counted. After the maintenance is completed, the tools should be classified and organized, and counted to prevent the tools used for maintenance from being left inside the equipment, especially in the distribution box. When repairing the hydraulic system of the elevator, use a torque wrench to prevent excessive damage to the screws. After the maintenance is completed and before the power on test, it is necessary to count the number of maintenance personnel to ensure that there is no one inside the elevator. This is very necessary for the maintenance of large fixed hydraulic elevators. After counting the number of people, inspecting and repairing the equipment and the maintenance site, the power transmission test can only be carried out. After the elevator maintenance is completed, the equipment maintenance record must be filled out, which should include the equipment maintenance date, personnel participating in the maintenance, maintenance items, brand, model and specification of replaced parts, maintenance effect, and whether the equipment still has problems after the maintenance is completed.Birkenhead, produces high-quality products,KatowitzHydraulic station for lifting platform, and makes the best use of everything. It is a unique advantage location with stable functions smooth walking and lifting, flexible direction, simple and convenient operation, providing you with the necessary convenience for high-altitude work and high-rise cargo transportation within the factory area and indoor. It reduces your precious time and improves your work efficiency. It is the ideal high-altitude work equipment for modern companies to safely produce.To reduce noise, and also make the transmission more stable and the mechanism vibration less.

The double protection leg structure ensures safer work and can be used for lifting and lowering operations close to the working face.Scissor fork type, cylinder sleeve type, multi column type curved arm type elevator (replacement of folding arm type), chain type elevator (elevator, cargo elevator).Elevator: The fully automatic high-altitude work platform has a sturdy structure, which minimizes the deflection of the high-altitude work platform. Equipped with automatic walking function, it can walk in different working states without the need for external power supply. The handle can walk at an adjustable speed, with flexible movement, convenient operation, and easy lifting. Only one person can complete forward, backward, turning, fast, slow walking, and up and down movements,The equipment voltage is V DC, effectively ensuring personal safety.Compact structure, small size in transportation status, able to enter the car of general elevators, as well as smooth door openings and narrow passages.Hydraulic lifting platforms are widely used in factory maintenance, municipal construction, and decoration of hotels in industrial and mining enterprises, with reliable quality and perfect performance.

During the rotation operation of the elevator it is necessary to raise the lower arm to a certain height before starting the rotation. The rotation should be slow, and attention should be paid to whether the distance between the shear arm and the platform to each equipment meets safety requirements.Application process,The equipment is equipped with leakage protection switches, emergency stop switches, extreme electrical limit switches, etc. The button boxes are all waterproof in design.What is the main function of the elevator during smooth start and stop during use? In addition to the conventional brake,KatowitzFour wheel mobile hydraulic lifting platform, the frequency converter is an important component in order to smoothly lift and lower the elevator during operation. The smooth rise and fall of the elevator is attributed to the function of the frequency converter. Its stepless control of the motor speed of the elevator makes the entire lifting process smooth and comfortable. But this is not the only benefit of using frequency converters in elevators. The frequency converter is equipped with special elevator application software to integrate it with modern lifting systems. This application software includes a mechanical brake specially designed for elevators. This is what the elevator needs to operate. In different situations braking can be set on/off to meet the different requirements of the motor and system. The frequency converter is convenient for users to use. Users only need to input speed and acceleration, and other values are calculated by the frequency converter. Unlike other frequency converters, it can automatically calculate the gear ratio and has a large overload capacity. Due to the ability of small frequency converters to handle high loads in a short period of time, excessive volume of the frequency converter can be avoided. Ensure the safe operation of the elevator.The vehicle body should be grounded according to regulations, and the lifting operation should be commanded by the person in charge of the work. The person in charge should follow the standard signal and communicate with the lift operator. The signal emitted must be clear and accurate.Katowitz,Because many customers have reported that after buying the elevator and using it, it is placed in the warehouse, and there are various abnormal situations when it is used again during the partition time. Therefore, if it is not ready for use for a long time, we must do a good job of long-term preservation and maintenance.The elevator is a multifunctional high-altitude work equipment that uses electric hydraulic transmission. It has the advantages of light weight, self walking, electric starting, self supporting legs, simple operation, large working area, and can safely and stably carry out high-altitude work. After using a mobile elevator for a period of time,KatowitzElectric hydraulic mobile lifting platform, it requires overall maintenance. Below are the maintenance precautions for mobile elevators.The person in charge of the work should not only inspect the condition of the vehicle and the operators, but also be responsible for checking the terrain environment and whether the descent meets the requirements of safety technical measures or pre developed work plans. If there is any discrepancy, corresponding elevator measures should be formulated before starting work.

5 Replies   |  until 2024-03-26 01:49:49 | 22 Views

Shangfeng Yige Trading Company 2024-03-26 10:57:19 support  0 | be opposed to  0

This store is really good, with good quality and low price, the owner is very generous, and the customer service is also very patient. I don’t understand this KatowitzOutdoor hydraulic lifting platform. They explain to me patiently. It is really the conscience of the industry. I want to recommend this shop to my friends and let them all come to this shop to buy clothes!

Contract Energy Management Services 2024-03-26 08:55:52 support  0 | be opposed to  0

The first time I found what I wanted KatowitzOutdoor hydraulic lifting platform, I was in a good mood! Boss, come on, I hope to continue to make good products.

City Gate Station 2024-03-26 09:39:22 support  0 | be opposed to  0

I will buy it in the future KatowitzOutdoor hydraulic lifting platform and I will come to you again. Thank you boss and send a good comment. I love you boss. Thank you!

cover 2024-03-26 10:44:24 support  0 | be opposed to  0

It's rare to buy KatowitzOutdoor hydraulic lifting platform, I saw such a good store. The price is very favorable, the service is also very good, and the things are good. Give me a good encouragement this time.

224HP159430236 2024-03-26 08:57:27 support  0 | be opposed to  0

KatowitzOutdoor hydraulic lifting platform Very satisfied, good quality.