San Jose LajasVertical heavy-duty slurry pumpPerformance level of

466HP159575805   ·  2022-12-07 02:14:35   ·   Machinery and industry equipment
such as thermohydrodynamic seals

Then there are new structures, backup seals and asymmetric molded metal single wall bellows seals.  Water pump After understanding the cause of insufficient liquid supply, we can solve the problem: First, we need to check whether the liquid level of the circulating liquid storage tank needs to add media to it.San Jose Lajas,  There is a blockage in the water pump.   selection of pump head: generally, the pump head shall be determined by enlarging the margin of % - %.Senanga,  The above is the reason for the insufficient liquid supply of the water pump when it is in use, as well as the specific methods to deal with this situation. We should pay attention to the regular inspection of the equipment during normal use to ensure that it is in use   When stopping the operation of the submersible slurry pump, and After that, cut off the power supply of the motor. If the temperature of the environment is low, open the square plug at the lower part of the pump body to remove the remaining water to avoid frost cracking. During operation, the maximum temperature of the bearing shall not exceed ℃, and the quantity of calcium base grease used for lubricating oil bearing shall be the same as that of the bearing body  If the pressure in the local area is equal to or lower than the vaporization pressure corresponding to the water temperature in the flow process,

Compared with the vertical slurry pump, the application market is also larger. In addition to the existing industrial and mining applications of the vertical slurry pump, the submersible slurry pump can also be used as a mobile slurry pump, such as sand pumping on board, prospecting, etc; Submersible slurry pump assembly workshop III. what are the advantages of submersible slurry pump  The sewage pump will leak. If the water pipe leaks, it will reduce the power of the water pump and even damage the sewage pump. In case of fixed installation, it shall be applied on the pipe to avoid leakage. Pages can be welded by electric welding, buried in the soil coated with asphalt, and then should not be gassed. Steaming of tap water products  So it is called: submersible slurry pump.High quality brand,   for screws that are too tight or rusted for a long time, the nut can be lubricated with kerosene prepared in advance, or the nut can be gently knocked with a wooden hammer and then removed. This method can also be used in slurry pumps and other places.   the water pipe shall be short, and the cavitation allowance of the device shall be greater than that of the pump. It is recommended to use the reverse charging installation method when transporting residues with high weight concentration.  It will burn out. If there is a heating problem in use, you can refer to the following reasons.

Compared with the vertical slurry pump, the application market is also larger. In addition to the existing industrial and mining applications of the vertical slurry pump, such as sand pumping on board, prospecting, etc; Submersible slurry pump assembly workshop III. what are the advantages of submersible slurry pumpQuality inspection report,  It is longer and saves production cost. The whole industrial and mining system operates stably and will not affect the work of the whole industrial and mining system due to the operation of the pump. When the rotating speed of the submersible slurry pump cannot be changed and the lift is higher than the required equipment lift, the cut impeller is usually used. The cut is   The WQ submersible sewage pump has compact overall structure, low noise, remarkable energy-saving effect and convenient maintenance. It can work by diving into the water without building a pump house, greatly reducing the project cost.  The whole packing body, including the packing gland, packing ring and packing, needs to be disassembled; Submersible slurry pump Disassemble the o-seal ring, shaft sleeve, balance disc and key on the shaft in turn, and then the discharge section includes the last stage guide vaneSan Jose Lajas,San Jose LajasFire deep well pump,  In addition to the main impeller inside the equipment, a set of impeller for mixing will be added at the bottom of the equipment, so that some mortar slowly settled inside the equipment can be mixed with water to become a flowing medium,San Jose LajasIrrigation deep well pump, so that the equipment can be used without its  The packing seal, auxiliary impeller seal and mechanical seal are mainly used. Among them,San Jose LajasAh slurry pump, the packing seal needs small leakage and is not suitable for transporting toxic corrosive and precious liquids; The sealing of the auxiliary impeller relies on the reverse pressure of the two sealing impellers during rotation to prevent the leakage of the medium, and can also play a role in  The production department has to spend a lot of money to maintain and update the pump every year. The pumps made of cast iron, bronze, rubber lining, stainless steel, titanium alloy and other materials used in China&#;s mining, chemical and water conservancy projects on the Yellow River are prone to wear, short service life and many faults

4 Replies   |  until 2022-12-07 02:14:35 | 104 Views

Yutong Trading Company 2022-12-07 11:14:55 support  0 | be opposed to  0

San Jose LajasVertical heavy-duty slurry pump The quality is very good, I bought it for the second time, the goods are good, the boss is very good

Architectural Engineering Consulting 2022-12-07 10:06:14 support  0 | be opposed to  0

Yes, I hope to cooperate next time. Thank you boss~~ Fast delivery, San Jose LajasVertical heavy-duty slurry pump basically satisfied.

Technical development and sales of tunnel shield materials 2022-12-07 10:48:53 support  0 | be opposed to  0

I think it’s pretty good. When I bought it, I saw the comments in the comments and I bought it. When I saw the shipment, I was very excited. After San Jose LajasVertical heavy-duty slurry pump arrived, I was excited and tried it with anticipation, and the result was pretty good! And the customer service lady is also very nice and polite. The customer service lady also answered my questions in seconds, haha, I will repurchase next time.

LED street light 2022-12-07 11:15:36 support  0 | be opposed to  0

Support each other! Seeing you San Jose LajasVertical heavy-duty slurry pump, we are preparing to place an order and hope to ship on time.