ParaisoBlock wood floorHow to choose a good one

709HP180518493   ·  2022-06-14 03:00:42   ·   Building materials

Advantages: of course, the grain is comfortable, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, moisture-resistant, flame retardant,ParaisoFloor rubber board and floor leather, and the maintenance is better than that of solid wood.Suitable soil temperature, can also be paved in the kitchen.Stability: completely disperse the original wood mechanism destroy the characteristics of various wet expansion and contraction, and the specification is very stable, especially for rooms with heating system.Paraiso,Although many shops recommend solid wood composite or laminate flooring when shopping in flooring stores, they still prefer pure solid wood flooring according to the results before the general evaluation. Green environmental protection. SPC floor is a new floor material invented in response to national emission reduction. PVC resin, the main raw material of SPC floor, is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resource. It is free of formaldehyde, lead and benzene, heavy metals and carcinogens, soluble volatiles and radiation. It is truly natural environmental protection.SPC floor is a reusable ground material, which is of great significance to protect our earth&#;s natural resources and ecological environment.Villa del Rosario,Precautions for solid wood floor installation : avoid the inconsistency between the length direction of the floor and the entrance direction.Whether it is solid wood composite floor or solid wood floor, its surface needs to be maintained and does not want to strengthen the surface of the floor.When cleaning the solid wood floor, but also the performance of corporate image.Some deformation, warping and cracking of floor products appear soon after installation, many of which are caused by improper installation.Therefore whether the service is professional or not also affects the performance of products. Dust-free installation is popular in floor installation. Dust pollution in home decoration can not be underestimated. For example, in floor installation engineering, sawdust and dust will inevitably appear and float in the air, and its harm is also long-term and serious.People who move into new houses often suffer from a strange disease of 'new house syndrome'. For example,ParaisoSpecifications and dimensions of wood floor, when they get up every morning, they feel suffocated, nausea, dizziness and fatigue after a long time.This is because the respiratory tract is infected, and the biggest inducement is the invasion of dust suspended in the air for a long time.In order to avoid dust pollution, it is best to choose dust-free installation.Third, strong wear resistance.Only ~ mm thick.total cost,price Daily maintenance does not need waxing. It can be wiped with towel or wet mop. It is widely used in indoor families, hospitals, studies, office buildings, factories public places, supermarkets, businesses gymnasiums and other places.SPC floor is mainly composed of a certain proportion of calcium powder and PVC stabilizer to form a composite floor paving material.It is a new material invented in response to national emission reduction, hard SPC indoor floor.SPC floor takes calcium powder as the main raw material. After plasticizing and extruding sheet, four roll calendering hot compress color film decorative layer and wear-resistant layer, SPC floor does not contain heavy metal formaldehyde with harmful substances. It is an environmental protection floor free of formaldehyde and a real formaldehyde floor.Lacquer cloth green ( piece)

ParaisoBlock wood floorHow to choose a good one

The surface layer of laminate floor is a wear-resistant layer, which is composed of evenly distributed aluminum oxide, corrosion resistance, compression resistance and impact resistance of laminate flooring are better than other kinds of wood flooring.Trustworthy,SPC and WPC (waterproof core) vinyl wood flooring can be installed in any room or space.There is no need to worry about temperature fluctuations or moisture exposure.Both floors maintain maximum stability.They can resist all kinds of weather conditions.The performance levels of both floors are excellent. Deformation level.Some customers want to take a lighter to light the SPC floor to see if it can burn. If it burns, it is not fire safety, and if it doesn&#;t burn, it is flame retardant.In fact, the national regulations on the flame retardant grade of PVC latch floor meet the B Standard, and the flame retardant raw materials are listed as class a fire safety according to the national standard, such as marble, wall tiles,ParaisoWood flooring manufacturer, etc.The technology of Class B flame retardant grade includes mm diameter cotton wool, sprinkled with ethanol, and placed on the PVC latch floor for natural ignition. After the cotton wool is burned, accurately measure the diameter of the burned PVC latch floor impression. If it is less than mm, it is Class B flame retardant grade.Instead of watching it burn.Paraiso,The third kind: you can smell the faint smell of wood. This floor shows that there is little glue content.It can reach European standard E level Rich colors and patternsThe main raw material of SPC floor is polyvinyl chloride. Polyvinyl chloride is an environment-friendly, non-toxic and renewable resource. It has been widely used in people&#;s daily life, such as tableware and medical infusion pipe bags. Its environmental protection does not need to be worried.SPC floor (sheet) is mainly composed of natural stone powder, which does not contain any radioactive elements after testing by national authoritative departments. It is a new green and environmental protection ground decoration material.

4 Replies   |  until 2022-06-14 03:00:42 | 155 Views

taiji trading co. 2022-06-14 11:35:05 support  0 | be opposed to  0

It's worthy of praise, really good, ParaisoBlock wood floor I like it very much.

FRP machine well room 2022-06-14 10:08:16 support  0 | be opposed to  0

Happy cooperation, give your company support and wish business prosperous.

Professional contracting of earthwork engineering 2022-06-14 10:59:29 support  0 | be opposed to  0

ParaisoBlock wood floor Tell me a price, is there a detailed price for the parameter?

air ticket 2022-06-14 10:52:24 support  0 | be opposed to  0

I finally received what I needed ParaisoBlock wood floor, the stuff is very good, the price is good and the price is cheap, thank you boss! To be honest, this is my most satisfying shopping experience. Whether it is the attitude of the store or the items, I am very satisfied. The attitude of the store is very professional and enthusiastic, answering all questions, and the response is very fast. I asked a lot of questions, and he did not feel annoying, and he would answer me seriously. For this, I would like to express my sincere respect to you. There are not many good stores like this. .